7 Google Search Shortcuts To Save You Time And Make You More Productive
7 Google Tips Search Shortcuts To Save You Time And Make You More Productive
1. Search for specific phrases within quotation marks (“”). This way, Google will only return results with your exact phrase in them.
2. Remove specific terms or phrases with a dash/minus (-). This will remove these words from your search.
3. Add a tilde (~) to your keyword to include the keyword AND synonyms of that keyword.
4. Add “site:” followed by a website and keyword to your search to search that keyword only within a specific website.
5. Find out who is linking to any given site with “link:” This is great when you’re doing additional research or looking to improve your search engine optimization (SEO).
6. Search within a specific time frame with two periods (..). This can help you narrow down search results to the most timely.
7. Use “related:” to search for terms or websites that are similar to the one you’re already searching for.